As your development draws to a close and landscaping begins TCH can supply high quality cost effective Topsoil that is certified to industry standard BS3882 and meets NHBC requirements.
We’ll be there. With our network of service providers, your project will receive high quality topsoil to your specifications, as requested.
An overview of your topsoil options
- Certificated Topsoil – Perfect for any landscaping and planting situation. BS3882 and CLEA compliant.*
- General Purpose Soils – A perfect all-rounder and ideal for use underneath turf.
- Economy Soil – Suitable for use on lower levels underneath higher quality soils.
- Root Zone Soils – A mix of both natural soil and sillica sand, this blend is perfect for a variety of uses, which include turf laying, borders/beds, pitches and landscaping.
- Landscaping Loam – Ideal for use when replacing soil, planting trees and shrubs and directly under turf.
- Barks and Mulches – Perfect for use in gardens, play areas and walkways.
- Play Bark – Designed for use in play areas – BSEN 1177 compliant (for adhering to legislation in relation to ‘critical fall’ heights’).
* Legislation that defines limitations as to heavy metals and hydrocarbon levels
Book Your Top Soil services
Tell us about your specific requirements and we’ll call you back as soon as we can.
Tommy Cooper Haulage: Your partner from start to finish
We serve as a single provider for many of the building profession’s needs. As a partner, we can offer: skip hire, grab hire, muck away, recycling and hardcore (recycling and supply), primary aggregates and demolition.